- Third and Final Year students pursuing Undergraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences & Life Sciences in India
- Students pursuing Postgraduate Pharmaceutical Sciences & Life Sciences in India
- Students pursuing PharmD in India
- PlatPharm is ‘first-of-its-kind’ forum dedicated for pharmacy students.
- We have Talent Assessments to help students discover their strengths and interest areas in the healthcare field
- Students will be counselled to identify the areas of best fit for their career
- Students are matched to Mentors (industry professionals with a vast experience in the healthcare industry as well as young professionals who have just completed their higher studies and entered the industry) who can advise and mentor them continuously to help them achieve their goals
- Forum also helps in connecting pharmacy students & life sciences across India.
- Please click on the ‘Register Here’ icon on the top corner of the site.
- Enter your email. Verify the same through the verification email sent to your email inbox (Please don’t forget to check your spam folder as well if you done see it in your Inbox)
- After verification of email, please login again and click on the services you need to register for. Kindly add the services and click on ‘Submit’.
- This will then lead to the page to update your user information and details.
- Once you enter your details you will be able to make the payment through the payment gateway on the site.
- Once your payment is completed, you will get a mail giving you the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’, thus confirming your registration.
- Please use the above details to login to your account for the first time. You are requested to change your password after your first login.
- You can then use the ‘Username’ and the password created by you for your further logins.
Yes, there will be difference in mentoring for different years of study.
- Our mentors are experienced professionals from the Pharma and allied industry with expertise in specialised areas within the industry. We have on board mentors from conventional verticals such as R&D, Quality assurance, Manufacturing/ Production, Marketing & Sales, etc. as well as the verticals such as Clinical Research, Medical writing, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory affairs, Consulting and Finance which have started gaining popularity in recent years.
- We also have young mentors on board who have just completed their academic journey and entered the industry.
Interaction with mentors will be completely virtual as per the pre-fixed calendar slot selected.
PlatPharm does not offer any kind of coaching services; it’s a mentoring platform curated solely for pharmacy & life sciences students in India.
If we do get any leads for career or research openings or internship opportunities, we will get in touch directly ONLY with suitable candidates as we deem fit. We will not entertain any queries or correspondence in this regard.
We do not take the responsibility of helping you get a job. Our mentoring will certainly help in making you the preferred candidate for the jobs you apply.
Yes. Once you enroll as a member, we include you in the PlatPharm social media groups. After you cease to be a PlatPharm member, we do not remove you from the social media groups. You can continue to avail of the resources and interactions within this community and grow your network in the healthcare industry. Our ultimate objective is to create a dedicated community of pharmacy and healthcare industry professionals.